Friday 16 April 2010

Vote Green on 6th May 2010

by Christine McLaughlin

Caroline Lucas has launched the Green Party manifesto for 6th May 2010 (and beyond).  You can dowload the whole manifesto from here and read what the BBC has to say about it here. You can find out more about Trafford Green Party's policies here.
Have you met our  Margaret Westbrook out and about in Trafford?  Along with other Trafford Greens she's been out and about, meeting the voters and passing the message on that there is an alternative to more of the same.  Margaret has also attended a question and answer session in Flixton and will be attending another one on Wednesday 22nd April at Acre Hall Primary School.  Margaret is standing in Stretford and Urmston as the General Election candidate and in Longford Ward in the local elections.  You can find out more about all Trafford Green candidates here
As well as stalls and door step canvassing, we have organised Green Drinks and for people with young children, a Baby Disco.  You can find out more by visiting the events page of our website here.

Finally, you only have until Monday 20th April to register to vote so if you're in any doubt about whether you will be able to vote, please visit About My Vote and when you've done that, use your vote wisely: vote Green on 6th May 2010.

10 comments:

  1. Think three times before you act. As the leader, I should be the one carrying all of the burden so when I’m ever worried about something, I tend to keep it to myself. Being the oldest, I don’t want to worry my dongsaengsAustralia Shoescheap business class ticket to asia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it's true. That's good for all. You are lovely.good night.
    Yes. This information is useful for me. It useful ... Wish you a nice day.
    _Buy Trenпрессформы изготовление

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I have not been reading your blog for long enough. I will really miss the quality of your writing, but I am also overjoyed that you are also fulfilling a life dream.
    I will miss you very much. Now I need to find some more blogs to read ^^
    Uebersetzungsbuero Muenchen

    Small Business Web Designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very nice looking cavalry regiment. I hope that you can make it to the SYWA convention. I'm sure that you will have better luck in the game. I think that "aisle between the tables" caught you off guard. I watched you play in other games and I can say that you are a good wargamer. so chalk it up to some bad luck, nothing more than that.
    forumlinkbuilding companyGames Download

    ReplyDelete
  5. luxury apartments hervey bay
    cuckold gratis

    tightly pursed. In cold fishy eyes with brown eyes distant, when the leaves start to fall suddenly strong wind to blow .. Fallen leaves caught in the hair, the scenery beautiful late fall afternoon dreaming star who has forgotten how to smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "..." He quietly and smiled and nodded. Why ask such Jae ... Having said that rather difficult to answer or not, and do you know how it hurts. His love was
    Rental Managment
    scorshoppen

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like it would make for an interesting mini-campaign. I'm looking forward to your report and pics. Good luck with the English Civil War figures. It's a period I wouldn't mind getting into myself, having fought several games at my old club using Armati rules. I'm also horribly tempted by Peter Pig's 15mm Sudan figures, but that's another story... ;)
    ForumLinkBuilding

    nevada job list

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Economou Dragoon looks really good -but more like a hussar to me. Yet, given the 'balkanic' cultural background of Cavenderia, a dragoon can well be in 'hungarian' dress there...
    So good to see 18th C. such revival of 18th c. Cavenderia!
    Cheers,
    Jean-Louis
    ben 10 games

    rolex replica

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Economou Dragoon looks really good -but more like a hussar to me. Yet, given the 'balkanic' cultural background of Cavenderia, a dragoon can well be in 'hungarian' dress there...
    So good to see 18th C. such revival of 18th c. Cavenderia!
    Cheers,
    Jean-Louis
    Boots Sale
    cute girls clothes

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are two ways to fill a glass with fresh juice, quickly. The first is to buy a juicer like Breville's centrifugal juicers. They can fill an 8-ounce glass in five minutes. Brevilles also produce up to 30% more juice from produce, which can save you a lot of time and money over the long term.
    Inpatient Treatment

    Libros gratis

    ReplyDelete